Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Harrison and Harley

Harley’s Weekend with Harrison

This weekend Harley came to stay at my house again. On Friday night we had pizza night, I love pizza night. We made our own pizza, it was my favourite, ham and pineapple. It was yummy. 

On Saturday morning I played football with my team Fonsorbes. We lost all of our matches and I was very sad. It was nice for Harley to come and support me though. Also on Saturday I went to meet Romain my French friend. We met during the holidays at the centre de loisirs. We played football together, it was really good, another boy came to play with us to and my little brother Oscar.

On Sunday we went for a walk and I went on my roller blades. I found it a lot of fun because I haven’t been on them for a long time. Harley had a ride on my shoulders and he fed the ducks with us.




We had a really busy weekend, by Sunday evening we were all very tired.



No comments:

Post a Comment